Monday, September 12, 2011

Poetry from a Different Mind

Growing up, I always thought I had a pretty good child hood, and up until my teenage years I did. It's weird how you don't fully realize how good you had it until you lose it. Let's see up until my 6th grade year I had the "picture perfect family" or so I thought. I don't remember exactly how I was told that my mom had left, but I do remember that it hurt...alot. After that everything just didn't seem to matter anymore. My mom meant alot to me, and at 13 or 14 years old that's when a girl needs her mom the most. (In my opinion anyways)

Although I didn't actually start writing until I was older I think that was probably a major breaking point for me.

Categories

Death:
Death Wish

Depression
I Go Through Life
She's So Unusual


Family

Friends
Don't Want to Lose You


Love

Miscellenouos

No comments:

Post a Comment